Suunto D6i Novo Zulu
The new refined Suunto D6i Novo Zulu is the watch-sized dive computer of choice for those who take their diving seriously. The extremely durable Zulu strap, originally designed for military use, can take heavy-duty wear and tear and is widely trusted by professional divers. It is easy to adjust on wetsuits but also very comfortable around the wrist when not diving. With a tilt-compensated 3D digital compass and wireless air integration, it’s a great tool when other people rely on your diving skills. Trusted by professional divers, its good looks make it a great addition to your more civilian wardrobe too.
• Steel case and sapphire crystal glass with antireflective coating
• Full continuous decompression algorithm – Suunto RGBM
• Gas-switching between up to three gases
• Five modes: air, nitrox, gauge, free and off
• Innovative apnea timer, and a timer in air/nitrox modes
• Integrated tilt-compensated 3D digital compass
• Updateable firmware
• Optional wireless air integration – current cylinder pressure, remaining air time
• Built-in dive planner
• Detailed graphical logs and dive data on your PC/Mac using Suunto DM5 software
Not sure this is the right computer for you. Check out our full range of Scuba Diving Computers.